Due Tuesday, June 19
- Read: Design Methods, Chapters 5–7
- Quick overview of ideation, prototyping, and interface design.
- Videos are optional, but pretty great if you have the time!
Assigned readings will be light moving forward because you will need to conduct research for your projects. Please reach out if we may help you find relevant resources.
Continue working on your group’s project. Remember to formally document your team’s progress.
Weekly Individual Progress Report
We expect each team member to document his/her contributions due before class on Tuesdays. In a few slides in your Design Journal please respond to the following questions:
- What did you do? How many hours did you think it would take? How many hours did it actually take?
- What new resources/design inspirations did you find?
- What were barriers? When you got stuck, what strategies did you use to break out?
- In general, what did you learn this week?
- What are you curious to learn more about?
Due Thursday, June 21
Continue working on your group’s project and documenting your team’s progress. There will not be a presentation in class on Thursday, but we will ask all teams to report back to each other on their progress.